Holistic Dental Center Team
Dr. Vladimir Gashinsky – Lead Dentist
Dr. Vladimir Gashinsky has been in private practice at his Millburn, NJ office for over twenty years providing exceptional holistic and biological dentistry and surgical expertise in a friendly, home-like environment. Through a series of events Dr. Gashinsky connected with holistic physicians like Dr. S. Sharma and Dr. M.Ali that lead him to the Institute for Systemic Medicine and Dentistry in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey.
Dr. Gashinsky earned his doctorate degree from NYU College of Dentistry, after which he became their clinical faculty leader and in a 4-year period trained graduate students to become proficient in dentistry. He has also obtained his certification as a Naturopathic Doctor. He is an Accredited member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) and is SMART certified through the IAOMT which shows that he follows stringent protocols for safe amalgam removal. In addition he is the president of the first Holistic Chamber of Commerce in the state of NJ.
With extensive training in homeopathy and nutrition, Dr. Gashinsky spends countless hours doing continuing education with like-minded practitioners to keep up with new medical and technical developments in his field which he is bringing to his practice to help his patients achieve the best holistic dental care possible. Dr. Gashinsky has the distinction of having won the Eugene Rothchild Memorial Award from the New York Academy of Oral Rehabilitation.
Dr. Gashinsky is an active member of the following associations:
Certifications, Awards and Memberships
- Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor- American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board
- Board Certified Nutritional Counselor and member – American Association of Nutritional Consultants
- Accredited Member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- SMART Certification International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified Biological Dentist and Member of the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Certified Ozone Practitioner American College of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry
- Certified Provider for Invisalign Technology
- Certified Provider for Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation Technique
- Certified Z-systems Trained Ceramic Implant Premier Provider
- Certified Swiss Dental Solutions Trained Ceramic Implant Provider
- Fellowship Institute for Systemic Medicine and Dentistry
- Fellowship Institute of Natural Dentistry
- Member International Association of Mercury-Free Dentists
- Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Best of Millburn 9 consecutive years and qualifies for Business Hall of Fame
- Americas Top Dentists – Consumer Research Council of America
- Founder and President of the first Holistic Chamber of Commerce in NJ
- Founder and President of the only Meeting of the Holistic Minds Collaborative
In the News
- CBS American Health Front Show- Interviewed on Holistic Dentistry
- Channel 12 to Your Health News– Live interview on Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation
- Channel 12 to Your Health News– Live interview on NuCalm
- Natural Awakenings Featured Article North Central NJ
- Inner Realm Featured Article
- IABDM- Interviewed by the Executive Director
- BBS Radio – Holistic Health Show- Live interview on Holistic Dentistry
- Health Radio MD– Live interview on Holistic Dentistry
- Roots of Toxicity – On-site live presentation at Valley Pharmacy Bedminster NJ
- Holistic Dentistry Update: The Missing Link for More Predictable Treatment Success– On-site live presentation at the NJ Naturopathic Conference West Orange NJ.
- Toxicity it’s Everywhere– Your Wellness Matters- Host and Presenter of this Live event for community outreach and education Holistic Dental Center Millburn, NJ
- Inflammation: A Holistic Approach– Your Wellness Matters- Host and Presenter of this Live event for community outreach and education Holistic Dental Center Millburn, NJ
- Holistic Dentistry: What it Can Do For You– Multiple bi-annual Open House Events-on-site community education and outreach presentation events Holistic Dental Center Millburn, NJ
- Natural Supplements for Staying Healthy– On-site Live presentation Whole Foods Millburn, NJ
- Holistic Dentistry: What it Can Do For You- Natural Jersey Summit- Virtual Presentation and Sponsorship
- Holistic Dentistry: What it Can Do For You– Hosted presence at multiple Millburn Street Fairs Millburn, NJ
- Holistic Dentistry: What it Can Do For You- Hosted presence at Holistic Health Fair Brookdale Park Bloomfield, NJ
- Holistic Dentistry: What it Can Do For You– Hosted presence at Holistic Family Expo Morristown, NJ
Dr Vladimir Gashinsky Hosted and Participated in:
- Fighting Inflammation the Holistic Way
- Why We Love Holistic Dentistry
- Importance of Supplements
- Supplements and Homeopathy in Dentistry
- My Tooth is Connected to What? Demystifying Tooth Meridians
- Boosting Your Immune System During COVID
- Healthy Living in a COVID World
- NEW ME (Nutrition, Exercise, Wellness, Mouth, Emotions) Video Series designed to educate and empower the consumer in a holistic lifestyle.
- Over 50 Educational videos on biological dentistry (mercury, ozone, zirconia implants etc.)
- Over 20 recorded videos of Dr. Gashinsky interviewing holistic health practitioners
- Over 100 positive patient testimonial videos
- Perio-institute Hands On implant training
- Nobel Biocare Hands On Training- implant residency program
- Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Swiss Bio-Health Hands on Advanced Training-Switzerland with Dr. Ulrich Volz
- Paracelsus Clinic Switzerland- Review of Holistic Medical and Dental Modalities
- Swiss Dental Solutions Study Club – Zirconia Implant daily collaborative
- Continuous on-line training on holistic medical and dental modalities
Ella Gashinsky – Office Manager
Ella Gashinsky has over 20 years of dental experience in addition to the fact the she comes from a family of dentists. She has dedicated her life and career to helping others obtain a high level of dental and systemic health. Having experienced some health issues in the past, she found the best solution was one of a Holistic approach and is a primary proponent of a Holistic Lifestyle. Her passion for holistic health drove her to obtain her certification as a Certified Nutritional Counselor. She continually updates her knowledge through continuing education courses and is a founding member of the Holistic Chamber of Commerce.
She continues to work tirelessly to spread the word of the benefits of Holistic health by organizing onsite Community Wellness Events, participation in community health fairs, collaboration with alternative and integrative practitioners and patient education in nutritional and supplement support.
Dr. Devika Bhola – Dentist
Dr. Devika Bhola is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Born and raised in India, she did her BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from Manipal University in India followed by an MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) in Prosthodontics. While at the University of Pennsylvania, she was one of an elite group of students hand-selected for the prestigious DMD Honors Program where students work and learn in the Medically Complex Clinic funded by an NIH grant. She was the honored recipient of the International Dentist of the Year award in her graduating class and was invited to be a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society.
Dr. Bhola is a skilled, hard-working, and passionate dentist with over a decade of experience in all aspects of dental care – she loves what she does! Dr. Bhola is immersed in the continuous study of biological dentistry and a member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology and is SMART Certified in safe amalgam removal. She has excellent communication and inter-personal skills which she uses to provide patients with a trusting, comfortable and successful dental experience. Her practice philosophy emphasizes patient education in the oral-systemic link, and personalized treatment delivered with high quality care and compassion. In addition, she prioritizes teamwork and creating a supportive and collaborative work environment.
In her free time, Dr. Bhola loves traveling, art and history. She also values spending time with her family and friends and being very adventurous with food!
Dr. Chen – Dentist
Dr. Chen initially received his dental training at Wuhan University in China. He then continued his education to specialize in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery and received his specialty certificate training at Peking University. He continued to dedicate his practice to Oral and Maxillofacial surgery and has performed years of high-quality surgical service to his patients. He then pursued his career and degree in the United States and graduated from the prestigious Boston University with a DMD in 2015
Dr. Chen has received thousands of hours of continuous training and experience in the areas of oral surgery, implantology, including zirconia implants, alveolar ridge augmentation, sinus augmentation, focal infections and lesions, wisdom teeth extraction and periodontal surgery. He incorporates biological modalities and protocols in his surgical procedures such as the use of medical grade ozone, PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin), supplementation and biological root canal removal. In addition, he is in the process of pursuing his Certification through the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine. He is currently enrolled in ongoing continuing education which includes live training and study club for the Swiss Dental Solutions zirconia implants.
In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and newborn son.
Dr. Anisha Ratwani Vazirani – Dentist
Dr. Anisha Ratwani Vazirani grew up in India, attended dental school there, and graduated with a Bachelors of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) in 2007. In the year 2010 she moved to the USA after getting married, attended dental school at Rutgers Schools of Dental Medicine, New Jersey (formerly known as the University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ), and graduated in the year 2013 with enhanced knowledge in current modalities. After graduating she pursued her dental career as a dentist, treating a full gamut of dental conditions for the last 7 years providing quality dentistry for her patients. She is compassionate and widely loved by patients of all ages for her thorough and gentle care.
Dr. Anisha is a member of International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) and continues to seek out training and program opportunities that allow her to expand her knowledge about new procedures in biological dentistry. She is SMART certified in safe mercury amalgam removal and diode laser certified. She incorporates biological modalities in her practice such as the use of ozone and supplementation. With over 12 years of experience in dentistry Dr. Anisha knows that each day brings a new challenge, that every patient is unique, and finds it extremely rewarding to change patients’ lives by restoring oral health.
She has 2 little daughters and in her free time she enjoys music, traveling, yoga, and whipping up new recipes in her kitchen.