Meet our Doctors
Meet Dr. Gashinsky
Dr. Vladimir Gashinsky has been in private practice at his Millburn, NJ office for over twenty years providing exceptional holistic and biological dentistry and surgical expertise in a friendly, home-like environment. Through a series of events Dr. Gashinsky connected with holistic physicians like Dr. S. Sharma and Dr. M.Ali that lead him to the Institute for Systemic Medicine and Dentistry in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey.
Dr. Gashinsky earned his doctorate degree from NYU College of Dentistry, after which he became their clinical faculty leader and in a 4-year period trained graduate students to become proficient in dentistry. He has also obtained his certification as a Naturopathic Doctor. He is an Accredited member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) and is SMART certified through the IAOMT which shows that he follows stringent protocols for safe amalgam removal. In addition he is the president of the first Holistic Chamber of Commerce in the state of NJ.
Dr. Gashinsky is an active member of the following associations:
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Fellow Institute of Nutritional Dentistry (FIND)
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM)
- International Association of Mercury-Free Dentists (IAMSD)
- American Association of Nutritional Consultants (AANC)
- Holistic Chamber of Commerce-Short Hills/Millburn
- Weston Price Foundation
Post- Doctoral Training
- Perio-institute Hands On implant training
- Nobel Biocare Hands On Training- implant residency program
- Institute for Systemic medicine and dentistry (fellowship)
- Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Certified Provider for Invisalign Technology
- Certified Provider for Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation Technique
- Swiss Bio-Health Hands on Training-Switzerland with Dr. Ulrich Volz
- Z-systems ceramic Implant Premier Provider
With extensive training in homeopathy and nutrition, Dr. Gashinsky spends countless hours doing continuing education with like-minded practitioners to keep up with new medical and technical developments in his field which he is bringing to his practice to help his patients achieve the best holistic dental care possible. Dr. Gashinsky has the distinction of having won the Eugene Rothchild Memorial Award from the New York Academy of Oral Rehabilitation.
Meet Dr. Dhaval Vithlani
Dr. Dhaval Vithlani is a graduate of New York University College of Dentistry. After graduation, Dr. Vithlani served the community of Hampden County in Massachusetts and Charles County in Maryland before he finally decided to move to the state New Jersey with his family. His patients often refer to him as Dr. V.
Dr. Vithlani’s passion for dentistry grew as he watched his father’s dedication in improving oral health of the community. Dr. Vithlani takes pride in not just being able to help improve patient’s oral health, but their overall quality of life with the holistic approach. Dr. Vithlani believes in listening to each and every patient carefully and building a dentist-patient relationship to maintain and improve lifelong health. He enjoys all aspects of general dentistry. And to ensure that all patients receive the best comprehensive care possible, Dr. V constantly participates in continuing education courses. He is certified in biological dentistry by American College of Biocompatible health and also trained to remove amalgam fillings under holistic protocol by International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology.