Choosing a new dentist can be a real challenge. How do you know who is really a holistic dentist? Here are several things to look out for, when choosing:
- They DON’T use mercury containing fillings because mercury is one of the most toxic substances known to man.
- They DON’T remove mercury fillings without protection because inhaled mercury vapors can be easily absorbed by the body
- They DON’T recommend Root Canals because they harbor bacteria and toxins.
- They DON’T use conventional standards for their cleanings because tap water and chemicals are full of toxic substances.
- They DON’T use fluoride because it has been shown to be a neurotoxin.
- They DON’T use metal in their restorations because many people have metal allergies and sensitivities.
- They DON’T treat sensitive patients without biocompatibility testing because allergic reactions and systemic reactions can occur, which burdens the body.
We at the Holistic Dental Center strive to give our patients a “true” holistic dental experience, even holistic practitioners become our patients!
Dr. Glenn Gero, Naturopathic Physician:
“I was seeing a dentist for over 30 years and when I was invited to try Dr. Gashinsky for the first time I was so impressed with the office. “The best dental experience I have ever had in my life.”
Lisa Mack, Certified Thermographic Technifition:
“What I see in my Thermography, I see inflammation in the mouth, how important it is, you see the bacteria draining down into a lymphatic system and from there I always refer patients back to Dr. G…. Why? Because Dr. G can test that bacteria to see exactly what it is so from there he can help you. I am also a patient of Dr. G’s and I absolutely love coming here, the one thing that I love about here is that when you walk in here it’s like you’re family. They are very caring and very loving and when you walk out of here you feel like you’ve been well taken care of.”
Nancy Barrett, Certified Holistic Manual Lymphatic Therapist:
“Every health problem begins in the mouth….” “…I am also a patient of Dr. Gashinsky and the reason I go holistic is because I understand that every health problem begins with your mouth.” “…I love the staff, I love also the cleanings that they do here and I am very aware of the benefits of going holistic. I really highly recommend Dr. G and his staff!”
This update is by Holistic Dental Center New Jersey. As a holistic dentistry NJ office, we concentrate on delivering balanced dental care that is healthy for both the body, the teeth, and gums. With more two decades of private practice, Dr. Vladimir Gashinsky aims to enhance the quality of life of his patients through holistic dental treatment that values and honors the body. The result is a healthy body and a sterling smile. To schedule an appointment at our holistic dentist New Jersey office, please call 973-718-5104.