As holistic dentists we are always looking out for new and better methods to promote and preserve healthy teeth and gums with our patients. One of those methods is Ozone Therapy to prevent and reduce the risk of infections and increase the oxegynation of cells for faster healing.
While Ozone has been used in our practice to keep your teeth and gums bacteria free during treatments, it is with great pride that we can announce that Dr. G is now fully trained to deliver Ozone treatments to our patients!
What is Ozone Therapy?
Ozone therapy itself has been used worldwide for over 50 years with dramatic success and safety.
To briefly summarize, Ozone accomplishes these very important tasks in your body:
1. Ozone increases oxygenation of your Cells (it has been proven that cancer and disease grow in poorly oxygenated tissues in your body).
2. Ozone moduates your immune System (for those with a weakened immune system, Ozone will boost the immune system.
For those with auto-immune disorders, Ozone will modulate the immune system to help to stop it from attacking healthy human cells.)
3. Ozone increases energy production in your cells (your cells need energy to be healthy; low energy levels mean that you and your cells will not be healthy and will age)
4. Ozone increases the activity of your “Anti-oxidant enzyme systems”. This means Ozone will reduce the oxidation levels of your body.
5. Ozone reduces the level of acidity of your body.
6. Ozone kills bacteria, viruses and virtually all other disease causing organisms on contact.
Ozone stimulates elective elimination of pathogens while supporting healthy cells as well as bone and wound healing – Would you be interested? Of course you would be!
Holistic Dental Center’s use of Ozone gives you the following benefits:
a. We use ozonated water as a pretreatment rinse (which eliminates all surface pathogens)
b. Ozonated water is used in the unit water supply bottles (eliminates biofilm and pathogens)
c. Ozonated water is used in the Ultrasonic water reservoir (eliminates pathogens)
d. Ozonated water is used to irrigate periodontal pockets (elminates pathogens and supports tissue healing)
e. Ozone Gel is used to ozonate the treated areas in the mouth to prevent infections.
f. It is also used to disinfect teeth with cavities and is used to disinfect the root canal prior to filling it.
The result is a cleaner mouth, healthier teeth and body and a greatly reduced risk of infections.
Come in for a complimentary consultation and find out what we can do to increase your health and well-being!