New Jersey Dentist Recommends Revolutionary Teeth Cleaning Procedure
There is teeth cleaning and teeth cleaning.
According to New Jersey Holistic Dentist Dr. Vladimir Gashinsky, not all teeth cleaning procedures are the same and definitely do not have the same results. Says Dr. Gashinsky, \”Traditional teeth cleaning done by your average dentist will certainly clean your teeth, but often these procedures include toxic substances that may, in the long run, endanger your health and often also don\’t prevent or detect malicious bacteria living in your mouth. Therefore, we take a holistic approach to teeth cleanings which is very different and a lot more thorough.\”
The first difference between traditional cleaning and holistic cleaning is that Dr. Gashinsky’s cleaning procedure addresses not only the patient’s oral health, but also the health of the entire body.
Why Teeth Cleaning?
Recent research shows that gum disease plays a role in many systemic diseases such as:
- Increased risk of heart attack and stroke
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pre-term Birth and low birth weight babies
- Worsening of Diabetes
- Breast Cancer risk
Because of these dangers, Dr. Gashinsky has set the bar to a much higher standard and his cleaning procedures are unlike any cleaning patients have experienced before. Every cleaning includes a periodontal and oral cancer screening and a comprehensive dental exam. His practice also uses digital x-rays with 90% less radiation than conventional ones. In other words,Dr. Gashinsky is not just looking at the patient’s teeth, he is looking at the effects of their teeth and gums on the whole body.
How are holistic cleanings different?
- First, a sample of bacteria is taken from the patient’s mouth at each cleaning appointment to ensure strict monitoring of his or her oral health. This step ensures disease detection and prevention at its highest level.
- A pre-hygiene irrigation with a natural and effective solution is performed before any cleaning procedures are initiated to prevent introduction of potentially dangerous bacteria into the patient’s blood stream. Of note is that only very few dentists actually take this step!
- Only freshly made ozonated water is used during cleanings for two reasons: First, tap water contains a multitude of pathogens and toxic material and is unacceptable to introduce it in the body and, secondly, the supercharged ozone water increases the level of \”good\” bacteria and reduces/eliminates the \”bad\” bacteria. This in turn enhances the patient’s immune response.
- Next, Dr. Gashinsky uses a herbal solution of 14 herbs to fully irrigate around the gum pockets. Some of these herbs are Wild Oregano, Rosemary, Peppermint and the like which aid in bacterial removal, healing and soothing of the gum tissues, and toning since it also includes supplements like CoQ10 and folic acid.
- Dr. Gashinksy’s cleaning pastes do not contain any toxic substances so his cleaning is a TRUE cleaning in that no toxins are entering the patient’s system.
- Dr. Gashinsky’s Holistic Dental Center is 100% FLUORIDE FREE. Fluoride is never used on any of their patients. Instead, the practice uses alternatives that will prevent and arrest decay that are natural and gentler to the body.
The many benefits of real holistic care cannot be overstated.
Says Dr. Gashinksy, \”Our goal is to give you an experience that you have never had before and for the same price as a \”regular\” cleaning. If you are looking for the best that dentistry has to offer, call 973-718-5104 and we will schedule your Holistic Teeth Cleaning for you and your family.\”