Replace Missing or Damaged Teeth with Dental Implant Tooth Restoration Traditional or Zirconia Dental Implants
Are you interested in replacing missing teeth?
Call (973) 323-2620 today for your Spring make-over!
If so, dental implants may be the answer. Dental implants actually replace not only the missing tooth or teeth, but the roots as well for complete stability and a natural look and feel
- Preserves youthful facial appearance
- Virtually stops the bone deterioration (bone collapse) caused by tooth loss
- Restores natural biting and chewing capacity
- Looks, feels, and functions like a natural tooth
- Does not compromise adjacent teeth
- Increases comfort and stability (eliminates need for adhesives)
- Eliminates pain of dentures and partials
- Improves digestion
- Hygienic (cleaned like a natural tooth)
Are You A Candidate
- Are you fed up with your partial or full denture?
- Are your dentures frequently loose?
- Do you frequently get sore under your dentures?
- Are you observing changes (aging) in your facial appearance?
- Have you lost bone in the area of a tooth extraction?
- Are you considering replacing teeth with bridgework, but are concerned about cutting down or damaging adjacent teeth?
If you answered “yes” to any of the about questions, contact Dr. Vladimir Gashinsky about setting up a complimentary consultation about the dental implant solution!